| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alghero in December is quite mild at 11.05 °C (51.89 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 89.1mm (3.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Alghero December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Alghero, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Alghero:
- Grosseto, Italy - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NE
- M. Calamita, Italy - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) NE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) NE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) ENE
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) NNE
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) NE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) ENE
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 25.3 kms (15.7 miles) ENE
- Fonni, Italy - 100 kms (62.1 miles) SE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) ESE
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 100 kms (62.2 miles) S
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) SSE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) SSE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) SSE